THE BELLISSIMO ON-LINE STORE SECURITY INFORMATION
Bellissimo is committed to giving its customers a pleasurable and secure shopping experience.
Credit card fraud is rare on the Internet, but it could happen. If you experience credit card fraud, simply notify your credit card company in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. Most companies will either cover all of the fraudulent purchases or hold you liable for a maximum of $50.00.
Before entering your credit card information, you will notice that your browser will switch to secure mode. This is normally shown by a key or lock symbol on your browser's status bar. This tells you that you have successfully begun to encrypt [scramble] information transferred from you to the Internet. This technology is known as SSL [Secure Sockets Layer] and is known to be a very safe means for encrypting data over the Internet. We support up to 128-bit security depending on the country you live in and the browser you are using.
Our customer pledge: coffeebusiness.com and Bellissimo, Inc. respect your privacy. In order to provide you with the best products, information and customer service, we record a variety of information from your visit to our site. For your protection, we provide this notice explaining our on-line information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
What personal information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you purchase products from coffeebusiness.com, we collect your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information. We use this information to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about your order. In fulfilling your order, we only share your personal information with outside parties to the extent necessary to fulfill your order. In addition:
First purchase from coffeebusiness.com: Unless you click the link to edit your subscription profile at the time your order is confirmed, we use the information you provide to:
- automatically place you on our e-mail newsletter list to receive the Bellissimo newsletter, which contains valuable information that will help you achieve success in the retail specialty coffee business, special offers and updates about products and services
- automatically place you on our direct mail/catalog list to receive from us direct mail and printed catalogs with special offers and updates about products and services
Subsequent purchases from coffeebusiness.com: If you have purchased product from coffeebusiness.com before, unless you click the link to edit your subscription profile at the time your order is confirmed, your subscription status will remain unchanged.
Whether you are making a first purchase or any subsequent purchase, if you later decide that you want to be removed from a list, simply email us.
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we collect your name and e-mail address so that we can send you the Bellissimo newsletter, which contains valuable information that will help you achieve success in the retail specialty coffee business, with special offers and updates about products and services. You can unsubscribe from our e-mail newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any electronic newsletter that you receive from us.
When you register at coffeebusiness.com, we collect your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. We also use the information you provide to:
- automatically place you on our Bellissimo e-mail newsletter list to receive e-mails with valuable information that will help you achieve success in the retail specialty coffee business and special offers and updates about products and services; and
- automatically place you on our direct mail/ catalog list to receive from us direct mail and printed catalogs with special offers and updates about products and services.
If you want to be removed from a list, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any electronic newsletter that you receive from us or email us.
Information about customers and visitors shared with third parties
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We share information about our customers and visitors with trusted service providers who provide coffeebusiness.com with specific services and/or administer activities offered on the coffeebusiness.com site.
- We also may use non-identifying and aggregate information [as opposed to identifiable individual information] about our customers and/or visitors to better design our website and we may provide it to advertisers and other third parties.
Links to/from other sites
To enhance your shopping experience, the coffeebusiness.com site may have links to other sites on the Internet that are owned by third party vendors and other third parties [external sites], or you may come to coffeebusiness.com from a link from an external site. These other web sites will have their own rules on privacy that you should review. coffeebusiness.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of external sites.
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser.
Should you have any further questions about our policies feel free to contact us:
1028 SE Water Avenue, Suite 275
Portland, Oregon 97214